Thursday, April 28, 2016

Two watercolor cards

So I wanted to share a couple if the cards I recently made.  I used Tim Holtz watercolor card stock for both of the cards.  I am going to enter both of these cards in the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge.  http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/



This card features a chrysanthemum stamp from So Suzy Stamps and the sentiment is from Hampton Art ki collection.  After I stamped and colored the flower and stamped the sentiment I spattered some additional color onto the water color paper. I added some background color using some patterned paper I had on hand and mounted that onto a Reflections card.


This card features stamps from Stampin Up's Simple Friendship and All a Flutter stamp sets. I cut a piece of patterned paper for somecolor behind the watercolor card stock and mounted the to a card.



No comments:

Post a Comment