Monday, May 16, 2016

Can You Case It? Challege Blog

I entered three cards into this sketch challenge. You can visit their challenge at http://canyoucaseit.com/ .

I submitted this card yesterday.  I used stamps from two different Stampin Up sets and my Marvy markers.  It came out pretty good.

I am submitting this today.  I used some cardstock from Project Life for the sentiment, which was stamped and then heat embossed with white embossing flower from CTMH.  The flowers are the Chrysanthamum stamp from So Susy Stamps colored in with my Marvy Markers and the centers are embossed with clear embossing powsder to give it a little shine.

This is my third card I am submitting for this challenge.  I sponged on some inks from my stash and found this free digi stamp online.  I colored it with my Marvy markers and cut him out.  I attached him using my ATG and then heat embossed the sentimient which is a Hampton Arts image.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Great job on all three cards. The hedgehog is adorable and I love the sponged background. The 2nd card is great with the bright pop of yellow. thanks for playing along with CYCI. ~Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen! Thanks for joining us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete